Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten

Happy Twenty-Ten everyone. I sort of slowed down with daisycurtains the last couple of months of 2009, but am looking forward to picking up my pace again as we enter into a new year. I'm not good at new year's resolutions, but I am good at hoping and dreaming, so I HOPE I can pick up the pace and get back to daily writing. Oh come on Cate, you know better than that. I need to commit myself to the task in order to make it happen, not merely hoping and dreaming that my hands will end up on my laptop everyday producing words. I'm psyching myself up, mulling the words around in my head, thinking of themes, drawing from inspiration and experiences, forgiving past hurts, looking forward to the future, clearing my head and my brain, getting closer to sitting down to write my next poem. But not just yet. I can say, however, with determination and commitment, that before I go to bed tonight, I will write at least four lines. Meanwhile, thank you for visiting, and have a wonderful first day of 2010. Best! Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment