Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coffee Rehab (Cathy Gruman creator, Pete Maldonado illustrator)


I'm a coffee addict, and one day, somewhere at the beginning of this year, I had a scenario about a typical coffee trip, that just cracked me up, so I decided to write a quick comic sketch about it. I thought it was pretty funny, but I'm not an illustrator, so I set it aside hoping to find someone someday, and maybe we could do something with it. I eventually got around to looking for artists, and my son's girlfriend Rachael, said, "Pete! He's perfect!" He is not only an amazing artist, he understands comics from beginning to end. So, here is our first collaborative effort of our first episode of "Coffee Rehab". More to come. Cate.

Illustrator's profile - check it out!
P.Maldonado
theeviltwin.deviantart.com
torus151@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment